1 Step Tack Box with Handles
£59.95 inc. VAT
The 1 Step Tack Box with Handles is a multi use tool. It can be a portable mounting step, the perfect step for plaiting up and with the storage underneath for all your plaiting kit, keeping it safe and together. Its flexi handles are tactile to touch and cushioned to the hands when lifting the box about. It is also ideal to carry about in the back of the car to have on hand.
External Dimensions of the 1 Step Tack Box with Handles: 475 mm width x 383 mm deep x 305 mm height with a 30 litre capacity. Footplate (top of box) 400 x 300 mm (16″ x 12″)
Another fantastic hit, and made in the UK by Classic show jumps. The One Step Tack Box is manufactured from tough medium density polyethylene.
Ideal for storing & transporting of small tack and grooming equipment or even usage as a treat box. With a hinged lockable lid protect contents from elements.
- Won’t crack or discolour.
- Has many more uses such for grit, garden hand-tools, coal & kindling, small toy box, collectors box, portable bench seat on a boat, to name just a few. It’s not just an equestrian block!
- It has a moulded tread plate on lid to stand on so ideal for animal grooming, plaiting or even car washing especially the roof!
- Throw it in the boot of the car or in the tack locker of your trailer or horsebox so it’s always there for when you need to mount your horse.
- It is fitted with hasp & staple for your padlock.
Price is per box. Don’t forget we are the best prices and we are stock-holders of these wonderful British made equestrian products. Accessories in the photos are not included.
Is there a colour on the swatch you would like? Then these can be made to a special order, just call us with your request.
If you are now looking for a large durable Tack Locker for saddles, bridles and kit? We do a generous sized Tack Locker which is larger and stronger than the Welsh trailer brand and perfect for Pony Club Camp.
We love it when you share your new purchases with us, so why not tag us in on Facebook or Instagram, and share us your photos?